How to Play FootGolf
The main goal of FootGolf is similar to the main goal of golf: to get the ball (in this case a standard #5 size soccer ball) from the teeing ground into the hole (21 inches in diameter) in the least number of kicks possible.
Out of Bounds: OB is defined by white stakes. If your ball goes OB, place the ball within 2 steps from where the ball crossed between the white stakes, and receive a one-stroke penalty.
- To tee off, you may kick your ball from a position up to two yards behind the tee markers at the designated teeing area. Make sure your kick will not interfere with other players or golfers.
- The ball must be played in a single movement. You are not allowed to push the ball with the top or bottom of your foot.
- Wait to play your next shot until the ball has completely come to rest. It is not legal to stop the ball from rolling from the wind.
- Play the ball where it lies. You are not allowed to move the ball or remove jammed objects. Exception: You may mark the spot and lift the ball when it may obstruct another player’s kick or ball in any way.
- Do not kick a ball from the golf greens. If you ball comes to rest on a golf green, move it to the nearest spot off the green to kick. No penalty.
|Juniors (15 and under )